SERVE AT HIGHLAND
Highland Park happens each week because of people just like you who give of their time and resources to make it the place that it is. We are so thankful for our talented, energetic, and dedicated volunteers. we would love to have you as part of the family. From playing music to playing with kids, parking cars to pouring coffee, serving is an opportunity for you to make new friends and learn new skills!
There’s a lot to do at Highland Park Community Church and if you have a heart to serve, we have a place for you.
To learn more about all of our different volunteer areas, see below.
- HP KIDZ Highland Children’s ministry provides ministry to Pre-K to 5th-grade students through energetic worship services and engaging small groups, and for the babies & toddlers creating nurturing and caring environments.
- GUEST SERVICES We want everyone that steps on our campus to feel the love of Jesus in such a tangible way, they can’t wait to come back. As a Volunteer, you’ll be able to connect in relationships, grow spiritually and faithfully serve God, our members and guests. The opportunities include being a Greeter, Usher, Parking Crew, and the Information Center.
- CREATIVE & MEDIA ARTS Love working with technology and gear? Want to be a part of a creative team where we help connect people with God’s plan for their life? Then joining the Highland Creative team may be the place for you. Our teams serve in rotating schedules and provide media and technical support for services and other ministry-related events at Highland Park throughout the week.
- WORSHIP ARTS Our worship team is deeply committed to lifting up the name of Jesus and in leading others to full participation. We give our gifts, our time, and our energy toward helping each other become fully devoted followers of Christ through worship.
- HPCC YOUTH For students in 6th-12th grade, HPCC Youth is more than a Wednesday night hangout — it’s a ministry driven to see students live like Jesus. Help make an impact in the life of students. Opportunities to serve include Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings as a small group leader (Weds. only), tech help, and check-in, as well as special events and activities.